Configure PDF reporting
You can generate a realtime PDF report with the most important campaign results. In this article we will show you which report settings you can adjust.
- To configure your PDF reporting, go to Settings > PDF reporting section in your account.
- First, you can upload a banner which will be shown at the top of the report. If you don't, the default Flexmail banner will be shown.
- Next, you can indicate the information you would like to receive in the reports. Check the boxes with the desired information.
- You can also indicate after what period of time after sending the campaign you would like to receive a report. You can select a number of hours, days and weeks. You can add up to 3 rows.
- Finally, you can indicate the recipients of the PDF report. You can choose between the campaign sender email, the Flexmail profile email and/or a specified email address.