Create a contact report
When you want to check which actions a contact has taken within Flexmail, e.g. when did he unsubscribe from your mailing list, you can easily create a report of that specific contact.
This article will show you how to create a report of a specific contact for analysing detailed information about the different actions that were taken within a certain period of time.
Create a contact report
- To make a report of a contact, go to Contacts > Contact report section in your account.
- Here you will be able to see a list of all the contact reports you have created so far. Click on Start a new search to create a new contact report.
- First, enter the email address of the contact you would like to make a report of.
- Then, choose the actions you want to add. You can choose between actions of the categories Email and/or Campaign. Under those categories, you will have the different actions to choose from. E.g. you can search for all the campaigns that where sent to this contact or the profile updates that were made after receiving a particular email. This way you can further refine your report. Or you can simply select all the actions by ticking off the checkbox Select all, and this for every category individually.
- Next, you can select a time span for your search. A calendar will open when clicking on the date field. Keep in mind, the bigger the time span, the longer it takes to create the report and the harder it is to find what you are looking for. So we recommend to limit the time span as much as possible.
- Finally, you have the possibility to search in archived campaigns. Here also applies, when ticking off the checkbox Search archived campaigns, the longer it takes to search, depending on the amount of archived campaigns you have in your account.
- Hit the Save button to start generating your contact report.
- You will be taken back to the overview and the status will show you when your report is done.
If the status says "processing" you will not be able to create a new report until the previous one is done.
View and analyse a contact report
- To open a contact report, click on the name of the contact or click on the gear icon and choose the option Check your overview. Here you also will be able to Remove or Resume search the contact report.
- The contact report shows you a timestamp of a certain action, the name of the campaign, the action that has been taken and details about the action.
- Click on the Back to overview button to return to the overview of your contact reports.