Preparing for a subscription change
Can't update your account to your chosen subscription? On the Flexmail order page, you can see which subscriptions correspond with the features that are currently in your test account. You will need to disable or delete some of the current features and/or settings to be able to choose the subscription you prefer. The choice is entirely yours. You know best which details and features are necessary to further develop your email marketing strategy.
All our subscriptions and the related available features are provided on our price page. In this article, we give you a clear overview of the features and/or settings you will need to clean up to get started with the subscription you want.
From a demo account to an Essential subscription
Take the following into account:
- 25 contact fields: With an Essential subscription, you can create up to 25 own fields. Did you exceed this maximum during your trial period? If so, you will need to delete some fields from your account.
- No private interests: Private interests are not available with an Essential subscription. You will therefore need to delete them or convert them into public interests.
- No AB testing: AB testing for your campaigns is no longer possible, but you don't need to delete anything yourself. The AB testing option is just no longer available. In your campaign reports, you can still view the results of AB tests already conducted.
- No surveys: It is not possible to create surveys with an Essential subscription. Did you create some surveys in your test account? If so, you will need to delete them yourself.
- No dynamic content: It is no longer possible to personalise your messages with dynamic content with an Essential subscription. To continue, you will need to delete the dynamic content from your messages manually.
- No support by phone: During your trial period, you were able to use support by phone. With an Essential subscription, this is no longer possible. Support can only be obtained by email. You can always contact us via email@example.com.
From a demo account to a Pro subscription
When you purchase a Pro subscription, you don't need to delete your test account. All the features will remain available.
From a demo account to a Premium subscription
When you purchase a Premium subscription, you don't need to delete your test account. All the features will remain available.
Is anything unclear? Or do you have other questions about our subscriptions? Our sales colleagues are always available via firstname.lastname@example.org to give you further information.